CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

leave me a gift



Hairspray 2007


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Appreciation and Reflection

While I'm doing this folio, I felt that this 'Clever Katya' book is a very good story and there is a lesson that we should obey. That is we cannot judge people just because they live in a poor life and not high-educated. We should be thankful for having brains to think what it is right and what is wrong.

I would to thank to my English teacher, Puan Ng Bee Ling who has taught me how to do this folio using Blogger. I've never done it that way and I am happy to learn new things from her. I also would like to thank to my family and friends. They given me brilliant ideas while completing this folio and I would not forget it.

0 comments: