CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

leave me a gift



Hairspray 2007


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Happy Birthday!


Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


This Wednesday (12 March 2008) is my BIRTHDAY. That day I am going to be 12. I can't believe that I'm going to be 12. It seems like just yesterday I came to school for the first time and not knowing anything. But now, just a blinked of an eye, I am now 12. I can't believe it but I am so EXCITED!!! I can't wait to celebrate with my family. The part I love the most is opening the prizes because you never know what they give you for your birthday. So, it's a SUPRISE!!


1 comments:

Nalini Thangavelloo said...

Happy belated birthday .

Now, add other entries .
Go to my blog : ngsbu.blogspot.com for more details.