CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

leave me a gift



Hairspray 2007


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

My First Blog...

Hi, my name is Siti NurKhalisah Bt. Mohd. Zakri. I am 12 years old. I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. It is a great school with disciplined pupils. My favourite subject is Mathematics. I like it because it involves numbers which is the easiest subject. I am the youngest one in my family. I have a father, a mother, a sister and a brother. I like to play games and chat with my friends using the computer. Sometimes, I do some research about something that I want to know via Internet. When I grow up, I want to be an accountant because I like to count money. This year, my goal is a big one. I want to get straight A's for my UPSR. I made a promise with my parents that is if I get 5A's in my UPSR, they will take me on a vacation somewhere in Europe. I have never been to Europe before and I will force myself to study hard to go to there.

0 comments: